Een forum over Avatar.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

afraid you'll be staring at a blank scr

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Avatar1 -> Avatar Boek 1: Water
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
gsnoopy520
Brand new

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-06-2020 07:31:50    Onderwerp: afraid you'll be staring at a blank scr Reageren met citaat

Universal Laws of Attraction Self Help Articles | October 19 Ben Davies Jersey , 2007
Change occurs when energy shifts. To understand change, one needs to understand the dynamics of energy. Everything emanates energy---animate beings, physical objects, even thoughts and feelings---and these energy "fields" impact and alter all they touch. If we are to have control over the changes in our lives, we must also understand the importance of thoughts, beliefs, ideas Wholesale Tottenham Hotspur FC Jersey , and feelings as energy.

Change occurs when energy shifts. To understand change, one needs to understand the dynamics of energy. Everything emanates energy---animate beings, physical objects, even thoughts and feelings---and these energy "fields" impact and alter all they touch.

If we are to have control over the changes in our lives, we must also understand the importance of thoughts, beliefs, ideas Cheap Tottenham Hotspur FC Jersey , and feelings as energy. Only when we understand and can apply the following basic laws of the universe will we be able to consciously affect the change process:

1. Energy follows intention.

2. Whatever you add energy to multiplies.

3. Thought followed by word and action equals form.

4. What you believe becomes.

These laws apply to all of life and are fundamental in understanding how to work with energy in order to create. Healing, both of self and others, is possible by developing skills in working with these laws. Enlightenment requires this understanding.

People with spiritual power have learned how to work with energy by following the guidelines of these laws. They can direct energy with intention and trust that the desired outcome will materialize. They are not victims of other people or situations because they know how energy works and they apply this knowledge to their lives.

Energy Follows Intention

What is intention? It is simply what you intend to happen. If your intention is followed with an action that supports your intention, you will experience quick results. You will also feel good and harmonious in the process. It is as if all energy flows in the same direction. For example, let's say that your intention is to work on your marriage by being more attentive to your partner. If your action is to start a productive conversation, give a foot rub, or make a phone call during the day Wholesale Tottenham Hotspur Jersey , the desired outcome of improving your marriage has a high probability of occurring. If your intention is to improve your marriage, but you do extremely inconsiderate things to your partner, the energy of your action is in opposition to your intention. This opposite flow of energies will cause much friction, anxiety, and stress.

When both the intention and action flow in the same direction, positive outcome is enhanced. But when intention and action flow in opposite directions, negative outcome is more likely.

Conflicting energy signals will cause frustration Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jersey , stress, and anxiety. Opposite directional forces between intention and action remind me of the opposite motions of the earth's plates at the San Andreas Fault line. As the plates move against each other, they create tremendous stress and, ultimately, result in an earthquake. Just as the spirits always tell me, "Learn from nature!"

Use this energy illustration as a mental cue for anything you are attempting to change in your life. Write down your intention, and then look at the actions you follow it with. Are they flowing together or in opposite directions? Many people give lip service to wanting to create change or healing in their lives Vincent Janssen Jersey , but their actions do not match their intention. They often become frustrated with the process of change, feeling like they have failed again when, in truth, their actions are not aligned with their intentions. Either the action needs to change or the intention needs to change. Each one can correct either variable.

If your writing muscle isn't in shape, writing a novel may seem like a sheer, unscalable cliff. ("Gee, I don't think I can write today. I left my climbing shoes in my other backpack...")

Keep in mind that you don't need to write the whole book today Victor Wanyama Jersey , so stop beating yourself up. Instead, just start moving, one footstep at a time.

One of my favorite writing tools is a timer. My author clients and I swear by ours, and "timer magic" can work for almost any task that's looming over you. (Remember the old joke about how to eat an elephant? One bite at a time!)

Get a timer and set it for fifteen minutes. C'mon, fifteen minutes-you can do anything for that long. Promise yourself these two things:

(1) you'll be in your chair, and

(2) you'll be willing to write during that time.

Even if you're afraid you'll be staring at a blank screen, do it. That's your agreement.

Now: butt in chair Toby Alderweireld Jersey , hands on keyboard, set the timer, and go. Write down anything that comes to you-snippets of dialogue, ideas for an opening paragraph, why your heroine scratches her nose when she's nervous and hates velvet. Anything. Don't censor it.

When the timer goes off, you're free to stop. You've done what you pledged-writing time in that chair. Congratulations!

Now take a reward. Will it be a bowl of Rocky Road ice cream? Half an hour of guilt-free reading of a favorite author's new book? Do what feels good, and choose something that will motivate you next time.

Next Son Heung-min Jersey , decide exactly when that time will be (make it soon). If you're in the middle of a juicy paragraph and want to complete it, do. You can always set the timer for another fifteen minutes to keep going. Then do something extra nice for yourself. You earned it!

As fifteen minutes becomes a habit, add more minutes to the timer to increase your momentum. Soon you'll be zipping along.

Remember: it takes only one step to start a journey, and small steps can . http://www.wholesalecheapnhljerseysonline.com/ Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Online Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Avatar1 -> Avatar Boek 1: Water Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: