Een forum over Avatar.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

He tries to go in there

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Avatar1 -> Avatar Boek 2: Aarde
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123
Brand new

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-11-2019 07:21:26    Onderwerp: He tries to go in there Reageren met citaat

Marko Arnautovic intends to see out the forthcoming season at Stoke despite reported interest in him from Everton, according to Sky sources. Sky in Austria have said the 27-year-old, who scored 12 goals for Mark Hughes side last season, is close to moving to Goodison Park.It is understood, however, the player wishes to remain at the Bet365 Stadium for the foreseeable future - even if Everton boss Ronald Koeman does make a move to take him to Merseyside. Arnautovic has 12 months left of his present deal and would be available on a free transfer next summer but Stoke have offered him a new four-year contract. Arnautovic scored 12 club goals last season before playing for Austria at Euro 2016 in France As yet it remains unsigned and for now the player is focused on the new Premier League season, which Hughes team starts with a trip to newly-promoted Middlesbrough on August 13.In any case, it appears Evertons priorities lie more in defensive areas this summer, with Koeman seeking a new goalkeeper after Tim Howards departure. Defensive signings are expected to be a big priority for Everton in the weeks ahead, with John Stones wanting to leave the club A centre-half is also expected to be high in his thoughts with John Stones still understood to see his future away from the club, despite Everton not wanting to sell him.Manchester City are believed to be interested in him but although Everton have a fee in mind for the England international, nobody has met their valuation thus far. Also See: Allen completes Stoke move Stoke snap up Sobhi New Premier League kits Butland pain free after return China Jerseys Stitched . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds. Fake China Jerseys . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/ . As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth. China Jerseys Cheap .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. Cheap Jerseys From China . -- The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury.Although UFC bantamweight champion Renan Barao is among the worlds best mixed martial artists, hes still working on building a significant fan base in North America. His biggest fan in the world just might be UFC President Dana White, and thats just one reason Barao is the star of UFC 173. Barao (34-1) faces T.J. Dillashaw in the main event at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas on Saturday, headlining the UFCs traditional Memorial Day weekend card in its hometown. "I think (Barao) is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world," White said. "I love this guy." Its tough to argue with White, given Baraos 22-fight winning streak and perfect record in UFC competition. The 135-pound Brazilian dynamo excels with both jiu-jitsu and strikes, fighting with a flair that has led to stoppages in six of his last nine fights. "I think I have a lot to improve in my game, but its always a pleasure to hear from your boss that you are the No. 1," Barao said. "This is the recognition of the hard work and training." Barao likely faces bigger obstacles than Dillashaw (10-2), a heavy underdog, on his path to stardom. Barao is a champion of a lighter weight class, which makes him traditionally less interesting to many fight fans. He also doesnt speak much English, making him tough to promote in North America. Even his Brazilian fans dont know much about his personality outside the cage -- although at least they know his last name isnt actually Barao, the Portuguese word for Baron and a nickname given to him by his grandmother. But with the UFC looking for new attractions in the absence of Georges St. Pierre and Anderson Silva, Barao is getting a chance to show off his incredible skills on another major stage, and White is confident fans will figure out what theyre seeing. "With Anderson, it took a long time for people to catch on," White said of his long-reigning former middleweight champion. "It doesnt happen overnight. When you look at the numbers, its all there. (Barao) is a killer. He tries to go in there and finish. Hes the type of guy I like to watch fight." Dillashaw worked his way into position for a title shot with fivve wins in six fights, but his matchup with Barao is the fourth fight that has been scheduled to headline this card.dddddddddddd The Northern California native is eager to take advantage of the chance created when Raphael Assuncao, who beat Dillashaw by split decision last October, dropped out of this title shot with a rib injury. "Hes a great champion, but everyone has holes in their game," Dillashaw said. "Hes sloppy in exchanges, but he makes it work because hes a big, powerful athlete. I need to stay with what Im good at and use my angles to disrupt his power." Just in case Baraos fight against a game underdog doesnt intrigue enough pay-per-view buyers, UFC 173 also features light heavyweight contender Daniel Cormier against veteran Dan Henderson, along with a bout between welterweights Robbie Lawler and Jake Ellenberger. Cormier (14-0) is also a rising name in the UFC, but hes not a tough sell. The talkative former Olympic wrestler has been a dynamic fighter in Strikeforce and the UFC at heavyweight and light heavyweight, where hes currently closing in on a title shot against pound-for-pound contender Jon Jones. Henderson (30-11) is a significant underdog, but any fighter is just one punch away from disaster when hes in the cage with the 43-year-old veteran whose knockout power is no longer aided by testosterone replacement therapy. "(Hendersons) big right hand is the single biggest weapon in MMA, even more dangerous than Ronda Rouseys armbar," Cormier said. "It can come at any time from any direction. No question thats what makes this a dangerous fight. But Ive made a career of making those guys, who possess that something special, like they never had it. I need to stay super-focused and avoid those punches." Although Henderson has lost three of his last four fights, he knocked out Mauricio "Shogun" Rua in spectacular fashion just two months ago. "I want to knock everyone out that I fight," Henderson said. "Its not always the easiest thing to pull off, but Ive done pretty well with it throughout my career. And its definitely nice knowing you have that power going into a fight." ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Avatar1 -> Avatar Boek 2: Aarde Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: