Een forum over Avatar.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

town.Tizzard added: Thistle

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Avatar1 -> Avatar Boek 2: Aarde
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123
Brand new

BerichtGeplaatst: 10-10-2019 07:07:41    Onderwerp: town.Tizzard added: Thistle Reageren met citaat

ZAGREB, Croatia -- Defending champion Marin Cilic of Croatia eased into the second round of the Zagreb Indoors on Monday, while Benjamin Becker of Germany had to save seven match points before advancing. The fifth-seeded Cilic beat fellow Croat Mate Delic 6-4, 6-4 in just 71 minutes, clinching the win with four aces in the last game. Cilic said his "serve was just great today, it sure helped ease the pressure." In Mondays other match, Becker beat Jesse Huta Galung 6-7 (4), 6-3, 7-6 (6) despite the Dutchman leading 5-3, 40-0 in the third set. Cheap Hockey Jerseys Authentic . "[People] keep asking that question and its not a legit question because we dont have that right, we havent arrived yet," Casey responded. "Weve got to take each game at a time, each possession at a time and look at it that way. Custom Hockey Jerseys .ca. Mr. Fraser, I think everyone would like to hear your opinion on what sort of suspension Zac Rinaldo should get. His comment after the game of I changed the whole game, man. https://www.fakehockeyjerseys.com/ . Yet now its time for the most important pick of them all; the Grey Cup. The thought of going 5-0 with the correct choice is quite intoxicating, I dont think I have ever gone perfect in my CFL futuristic playoff speculations and would take great pride in guessing - I mean analyzing - correctly. Authentic Hockey Jerseys .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard. Hockey Jerseys China . Red Sox outfielder Jonny Gomes, the bandleader of the beard brigade during Bostons run to the 2013 World Series title, said he will be shaving his off before spring training so that he can file it "in the archive" with his memories of the teams improbable championship.Colin Tizzards stable stars Cue Card and Thistlecrack are reported to be firmly on target for next weeks Punchestown Festival. The former, winner of Aintrees Betfred Bowl in brilliant style, faces a rematch with Timico Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Don Cossack in Wednesdays Grade One Bibby Financial Services Ireland Punchestown Gold Cup. Cue Card was alongside the eventual winner when falling three out at Prestbury Park and Joe Tizzard, assistant trainer to his father, said: Cue Card has come out of the Aintree race really well and he was so fresh the following day that I couldnt be happier with him. Hes not had a hard second half to the season and he seems in as good a shape as he has been all season. He was also in lovely form the day after the Cheltenham Gold Cup and bounced out of that race and schooled nicely before Aintree. He was in as good as form as he had been all season then and while I didnt think he would be as impressive as he was in Liverpool, he sure ran a massive race. I think he would have won the Gold Cup.Im more than happy with the horse and hes never shied away from anything. The Bibby Financial Services Ireland Punchestown Gold Cup could be a serious race and take nothing away from Don Cossack and Vautour, who have both stood up to everything. Well find out who the bestt is at Punchestown.ddddddddddddIm having a lot of fun with (Don Cossacks trainer) Gordon Elliott at the moment and its good for racing and may the best horse win.Thistlecrack followed up his brilliant Ryanair World Hurdle victory at Cheltenham with a facile success at Aintree and he contests Thursdays Grade One Ladbrokes Champion Stayers Hurdle at Punchestown.Tizzard added: Thistlecrack seems to improve every time that we run him. Hes come out of Aintree lovely and weve still not got to the bottom of him - we dont know just how good he is. He seems a step ahead of them over hurdles at the moment.Punchestown is a good meeting with serious prize money and this year it fits in well after Aintree with three weeks between them. Every year weve started to bring more and better horses over and weve kind of saved our best horses like Thistlecrack to do the three - Cheltenham, Aintree and then Punchestown. Sky Tickets Racing Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Avatar1 -> Avatar Boek 2: Aarde Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: