Een forum over Avatar.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

e where he honed his professi

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Avatar1 -> Avatar Boek 2: Aarde
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123
Brand new

BerichtGeplaatst: 10-10-2019 07:04:40    Onderwerp: e where he honed his professi Reageren met citaat

Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Stephen Curry hit seven 3-pointers and netted 32 points as the Golden State Warriors routed the Miami Heat 104-89 on Wednesday night. Klay Thompson added 19 points for the Warriors, who tied a franchise record with their 15th straight home win. The 1989-90 team also won 15 straight in Oakland. The schedule is what it is. You gotta play 41 on the road and 41 at home, Curry said. I think for us, we know we gotta play some good teams on the road. If we can win them, it will boost our confidence and keep our momentum going. Chris Bosh posted 26 points and seven rebounds, Luol Deng provided 19 points and seven boards and Hassan Whiteside tallied 10 points and 12 boards for Miami, which had won three of its last four games coming in. They were getting a lot of easy buckets, Bosh said. Not so much the first quarter, (but) the second. They pushed it to double digits and we werent able to recuperate. The game was tied 9-9 prior to the midway point of the opening frame before the Warriors seized control with a 17-5 run. Thompson netted 10 points with a pair of 3-pointers during the surge, which was capped on two David Lee free throws for a 26-14 Golden State advantage late in the first. The Warriors led 26-18 following a quarter of play and were up 55-38 at the break. After two Bosh foul shots pulled the Heat within 66-57 at the 4:49 mark of the third, Golden State re-established momentum with a 12-4 swing. Curry nailed two triples and Marreese Speights finished off the flurry with two free throws for a 78-61 Warriors margin. Golden State was up 81-63 after three and cruised to the easy triumph over the final 12 minutes. Game Notes That 1989-90 Warriors team finished 37-45 and missed the playoffs ... Golden State improved to 13-0 against the Eastern Conference this season ... The Warriors netted 21 points off 19 Miami turnovers ... The Warriors were up by as many as 19. Ray Allen Bucks Jersey .J. -- Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers. Pau Gasol Bucks Jersey . Heavily-criticized after allowing a dozen goals on 58 shots in two games in Boston, Luongo continued his dominance at home. Hes now allowed two goals in three home games in this series. https://www.bucksrookiesshop.com/D-J-Wilson-City-Edition-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Glenn Robinson Bucks Jersey . Woods said Friday that his charity event, which attracts a world-class field even without being part of any tour, will move in December 2014 to Isleworth, the course where he honed his professional game from 1996 until moving away to south Florida two years ago. Oscar Robertson Bucks Jersey . Lack replaced an injured Roberto Luongo late in the first period then watched defenceman Chris Tanev score the winning goal midway through the third as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Jets 2-1 in a tight NHL game.Purely based on the amount of roster turnover the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have experienced since 2013s ugly 3-15 finish, the importance of this weeks rookie camp goes without saying. Kyle Walters and his revamped scouting and player personnel staff of Danny McManus, Ted Goveia, and Drew Morris have worked tirelessly over the offseason to scour the continent for new talent to inject into head coach Mike OSheas lineup. But the Blue and Gold are looking for more than just skill on the field. Both OShea and Walters have reiterated over the winter and spring that a roster with character and leadership qualities throughout is of paramount importance. Call it culture implementation. "We evaluate everything," said OShea ahead of the three-day camp held at Investors Group Field in Winnipeg. "Its not just what theyre doing out on the field — although that is a major part of it — its how they conduct themselves in a meeting. Just little things. Are they taking notes? Are they respectful to the meal staff? Its an all-encompassing evaluation of these guys, and some guys, some of the little things really catch your eye. Some of the things you wouldnt expect. You see somebody do something like hold the door for a woman as theyre walking around the facility. Those are important things sometimes." "Its a job interview. Its a great opportunity, and they cant leave anything to chance. They have to show us everything they possibly can show us. If they do that, then whatever the outcome is for them its out of their contrrol as long as theyve given everything they can possibly give.dddddddddddd" The Bombers could potentially start three first-year CFLers, and possibly more; at wide receiver, guard or centre on the offensive line, rush end (a new defensive end/linebacker position coined "rover" by new defensive coordinator Gary Etcheverry), and possibly running back and defensive halfback. Some of this hinges on the cream of Kyle Walters 2014 draft crop, lineman Matthias Goossen, who finalized his contract Wednesday just ahead of the first official on-field workout of rookie camp. Ideally (and thats in the strongest sense of the word), Winnipeg would like to have Goossen ready to start at centre this season — alongside fellow Canadians Chris Greaves at left guard, Steve Morley at right guard, and Patrick Neufeld at right tackle — easing the clubs ratio headache drastically with four non-imports holding the offensive front. "As a football player you want to play, but Im not putting any expectations on myself. Im just trying to do my best every day and try to get better, and really contribute to the team in any way possible," said this years second-overall pick. "My mindset is to try to get better every day, do my best. And if the coaches want me to start, they want me to start, but if they dont want me to start thats totally fine. But Im just going to put my best foot forward and make sure every play Im doing my best. Im really trying to, yeah, be the best Matthias Goossen I can be." ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Avatar1 -> Avatar Boek 2: Aarde Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: