Een forum over Avatar.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

quoted three anonymo

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Avatar1 -> Avatar Boek 2: Aarde
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123
Brand new

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-10-2019 06:25:02    Onderwerp: quoted three anonymo Reageren met citaat

ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams rookie cornerback E.J. Gaines was carted off after getting his helmet knocked off in a collision with teammate T.J. McDonald late in the third quarter Sunday.Gaines was sidelined with a left shoulder injury earlier in the first quarter, but returned in the second quarter. The Rams were examining him for a concussion after the second injury.New York Giants cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie was sidelined with a never problem, called a burner, and the team said his return was questionable.Gaines got struck trying to make an interception on a pass by Eli Manning and was bleeding from the lip. He tried to leave the field after getting medical treatment, then went down to a knee after taking a few steps, and the teams medical staff called for the cart.The Giants capitalized the next play on an 80-yard touchdown pass to rookie Odell Beckham Jr.Rodgers-Cromartie was injured making a tackle on Kenny Britt with just over five minutes to go in the third quarter and was holding his right hand in pain before leaving the field.Gaines originally was hurt making the tackle on a 6-yard gain by Giants rookie Andre Williams late in the first..The sixth-round pick is the only rookie cornerback to start every game in the NFL this year. He led St. Louis with 13 tackles in a loss to Arizona his last game.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Gary Clark Rockets Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. DeAnthony Melton Jersey .Dawson also birdied two of the last four holes to reach 12-under 132 on TPC San Antonios AT&T Canyons Course. He won his only title in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event in 2002 in the Web.com Tours LaSalle Bank Open.Im not going to lose any sleep, believe me, Dawson said. I used to be a perfectionist, but my attitude now is to play like Im in the pro-am. https://www.rocketsrookiesshop.com/Vincent-Edwards-City-Edition-Jersey/ . -- Brad Gushue of St. Eric Gordon Jersey .Y. -- Mike Zigomaniss goal at 5:53 of the third period stood up as the winner as the Rochester Americans hung on to defeat the visiting Hamilton Bulldogs 3-2 on Saturday in American Hockey League action. Vincent Edwards Rockets Jersey . A Swiss Federal Tribunal ruling published Friday said that FIFAs disputes panel and the Court of Arbitration for Sport correctly imposed the sanction for Nantes enticing Guinea forward Ismael Bangoura to break his contract with Dubai club Al Nasr in January 2012.TORONTO -- On the first day of training camp in his new job as a Toronto Maple Leafs assistant coach, Steve Spott was trying to put an off-season disagreement with Phil Kessel behind him. After the Toronto Star reported Kessel telling Spott he wouldnt follow the teams new plan on how to break out of its defensive zone -- and Spott relaying that at a coaches clinic over the summer -- the dispute became one of the hottest topics on the day players reported for physicals. While Kessel denied such a conversation even took place, Spott only expressed regret that the star winger had to deal with questions about the situation. "Its our job as assistant coaches to get to know what these guys want to do and areas they think we can improve on," Spott said Thursday at the teams practice facility. "Phil and I talked about a number of things with regard to power play and where he wants to be. But those are things, thats my job. "To think we dont have conversations about golf and some simple things about the power play, thats what were paid to do. At the same time, its a very light-hearted conversation that I had some fun with in a coaches clinic." The Star quoted three anonymous minor-league coaches who attended that clinic and re-told what Spott said. Spott, promoted to join Randy Carlyles staff after being head coach of the AHLs Toronto Marlies, didnt refute the report. "I think we had a very general conversation that took place, talking about his drive, and also talking about different things on the ice, and thats part of my job," he said. "Get to know these guys, things they like to do on the ice, things that they think we can improve on, and just getting to know them." Kessel said he didnt read the article but insisted the conversation in question didnt happen. "Ive obviously talked to Spotter a couple times, but its not about that," Kessel said. "Its more about golf and stuff. I dont really talk about hockey in the summer, to be honest, if you really want to know the truth." Kessel was all smiles as he talked about the 11-foot, 450-pound shark he and teammate Tyler Bozak caught while in Florida and appeared to be in a jovial mood at the beginning of training camp.dddddddddddd He laughed off a question about whether he hated his coach and deferred to Carlyle about whether the reverse was true. When Kessel got serious about coaching techniques, he said he believed deviating from team structure was "how you lose games." But he added that he doesnt get any input. "I have opinions, but I have nothing to do with how this team is run, coached or any of the systems, no matter what you guys think," Kessel said. General manager Dave Nonis said the disagreement was "not an issue in the dressing room at all." Carlyle sought to emphasize Spotts "tongue-in-cheek" tenor but move on from the entire discussion. Carlyle, however, conceded that Kessel gets coached in a different way than other players. "I think there is a double-standard in sports that talented people have to be given a bit more of a rope," Carlyle said. "Talented people have to have some freedom to take their artistic values and go paint the picture. He is that type of player. Hes a very talented player." Kessel, who last season matched a career high with 37 goals to finish fifth in the NHL in that category, agreed. "I think Randy lets me get away with stuff that other guys might not get away with," he said. "Obviously I play different than someone else on the team. I think me and Randy have a pretty good relationship in that, and we get along real well in that sense." When it comes to what Carlyle likes to refer to as the "white noise" around the Leafs in hockey-mad Toronto, Kessel passed up an opportunity to say extra scrutiny bothered him. In the first season of a US$64-million, eight-year contract, the 26-year-old said theres nowhere hed rather play. For Spott, who previously coached the OHLs Kitchener Rangers before the Marlies, this was a "Welcome to the Leafs" moment. "People had asked me earlier what I thought the biggest adjustment would be going from the head coach of the Toronto Marlies to an assistant coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs," he said. "I just found that out real quick." ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Avatar1 -> Avatar Boek 2: Aarde Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: